lise3 asked: Hi there! I love your work and was wondering if you could post some sketches, figure like stuff? I would love to see your process, get a sense for the flow of your pieces.
Hi and thanks! Every time I want to post wips, processes, sketches, but I never do it, because I’m convinced nobody will find it interesting. I find that I’m better at color and illustration than I am at sketching, but I’ll try to let go these feelings and post a little more stuffs ;)
Anyway, I’m just getting back from a trip, just give me a few days =D
- equita-lamia likes this
- magnoliaqueen123 likes this
- cheesewoo likes this
- loveteacupkisses likes this
- superfairy-chi said: I find sketches and the drawing process more inspiring than the finished piece itself, I would love to see some of your sketches as well =D
- kioz said: I’m all for sketches! And WIPS, it’s fun to see how a piece got from start to finish.
- toreap likes this
- toreap said: For what it’s worth, I love sketchy unfinished work. Post some :D
- geekvariety likes this
- happysab posted this